Event Photography – Bringing Back the Magic!
I’m Famous is an event photography and club photography company based in Essex. We are a family company that provide comprehensive photography services for school proms, youth sports clubs (e.g., football, martial arts, rugby, archery and many more), performance arts and black tie & private parties. We work closely with schools and youth sports clubs in the community to help raise funds and awareness. To date we have raised £847,000 for schools and youth sports via our unique no cost fundraising services. I’m Famous also provides a unique range of personalised products based on photos taken at events.
- Our services are absolutely free
- There is no cost or obligation to the organiser or the club
- All staff CRB checked
How We Work:
What is a photo day?
- We come along to your club completely free of charge
- We cover club nights, training sessions, competitions & tournaments every day of the week
- Indoor events – We set up our mobile photo studio with viewing & print station (3m x 4m)
- Outdoor events – We set up our mobile photo studio & marquee with viewing & print station (6m x 9m)
- We take up to 8 professionally posed action photos of each participant against our ‘green screen’ background
- Images can be viewed immediately on the monitors against a selection of bespoke dynamic backgrounds, with instant club branding & participant personalisation
- We produce a range of framed photographs & posters (various sizes & prices) available on the day
- We also produce our ‘All Action Posters’ & ‘Fame in a Frame’ which are totally unique and are created, branded, assembled, printed & framed within 5 minutes on the day as well!
- There is absolutely no obligation for anyone to buy
- As long as participants take the time to have their photos taken for FREE, they can go to the dedicated webpage hosted by www.imfamous.co.uk locate their image, and order a range of photos and other personalised gifts on line for up to a year after the photo day
How Your Club or Organisation Benefits:
As the organiser you automatically receive free images for your club Website & Facebook, PLUS:
Commission Option – Immediate funds!
- You receive 15% commission of all sales taken on the day
Marketing Option- Printed materials!
- You receive printed marketing materials to the value of the commission of all sales taken on the day (promotional leaflets, flyers, business cards, posters etc)
After The Photo Day:
Participants can order a range of photos & other personalised gifts for up to a year after, and your club continues to receive commission on all sales:
- Go to www.imfamous.co.uk
- Locate the event & their image
- Create their own personalised gifts online
There is absolutely no cost or obligation to you or your club when we hold a Photo Day. There is no cost to have us cover your event, and absolutely no obligation for people to buy on the day or thereafter.
Photo Opt Out Policy:
We have an ‘opt out’ policy instead of an ‘opt in’ policy on our photo days, meaning everyone has their photo taken, unless they decide to opt out. The success in the fundraising scheme relies on the maximum number of participants having their photos taken on the day, which in turn generates potential sales with commission coming direct to your club or organization.
How we give back to the community
Giving back to the community has been an integral part of I’m Famous for many years. We have a long standing history of generating awareness & fundraising throughout the UK. Our fundraising structure means clubs & schools benefit from all year round fundraising, which has seen us ‘Give Back’ over £790,000.00 to the community thus far!
If you would like to receive free samples of our work to judge quality and uniqueness, simply call or email and we’ll get a sample in the post to you the same day.
Should you then wish to discuss any future booking requirements (no event too small), or simply learn a little more about what we offer, we’d be delighted to hear from you, so please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to discuss any booking requirements, or simply learn a little more about what we offer, we’d be delighted to hear from you, so please feel free to contact us as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to working alongside you in raising awareness & funds for you club, school, organisation or charity
With kind regards,